Monday, July 6, 2009
Mothers Day fashion show
First before I get into the summer I need to back up to May. Andrew's school had a Mothers Day fashion show. It was too cute! Here are a few pictures. If I knew how to put a video on here, I would. They did a bunch of songs and I don't think Andrew was still for 1 minute. Then I was trying to hold Kate and tape the program, so I did not have an extra hand to clap. After one of the songs Andrew yells "you are supposed to clap for me"! I found a way to clap after that. It was really funny!
For the fashion show, they walked in together, stood on stage, then walked back out. This little girl is who Andrew says he is going to marry when he gets older. They sang the song skidamarink a dink a dink and when they got to the part "I love you" they would point to each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment