Monday, July 6, 2009

Our summer so far...

What I feared to be a very long, drawn out, boring, nothing to do summer has turned out to be just the opposite! We have been going nonstop with the fun expected to continue through July and August! I am not the best at remembering my camera, so I don't have as many pictures as I would like.
Our summer started with season passes to splashtown. Splashtown is a waterpark just about 5 miles down the road and they have an outstanding kids area. Kate even has a great time! Andrew has been to VBS and loved it. My sister-in-law is getting married in Sept. and we went to her engagement party. We went with some great friends to San Antonio for a 4 day weekend. Andrew had his tonsils out and we are still recovering! I have pictures for a few of these that I will try to post sometime in the near future. Well, thats it in a nutshell and now Andrew is ready for his umteenth push up!

No comments: